In this PBS series, Emmy Award-winning actor John McGivern explores what it’s like to live, work and play in 13 different communities in Wisconsin. He will talk to employers, residents and “enjoyers” of these neighborhoods. What he finds is that they are all different – and all the same.
John Gurda, local history expert, reveals the past of the featured community and maps out the boundaries so you’ll know where to go if you want to do your own exploring.
This series begins it’s third season on every PBS station in Wisconsin on Thursdays at 7 p.m. starting January 9, 2014.
- Plymouth: January 16, 2015
- Monroe: January 15, 2015
- Menomonee Falls: January 22, 2015
- Oshkosh: January 29, 2015
- Sturgeon Bay: January 5, 2015
- Brown Deer: January 12, 2015
- Spring Green: January 19, 2015
- South Milwaukee: January 26, 2015
- Bayfield: March 19, 2015
- Silver City: March 26, 2015
Also Available in John's Store